Want to come break stuff with us? Here are the steps to follow:
- Go back to our Home Page and select the package you want to purchase. Before you do so, please know that we are in the middle of renovations and do not have ANY appointments available before October 1st 2020. Are you booking for a large group (5+ guests)? Our group sales page is here.
- Click on the red Buy Now button – this will take you to our Square site where you will add your session to the shopping cart. Please see above – you will NOT be able to schedule a session before October.
- At this point you can either press continue to shop to add additional breakables or chose to check out and pay.
- Once you have paid for your session return to the Home Page and select Schedule. Select the package you purchased and press continue.
- Once the calendar appears, select your desired day and scroll down to select your preferred time. Once the time is selected the Information field will open for you to enter your contact information. Send that to us and we’ll confirm your appointment!
I’m sure you have other questions, have at it!
- 1. What do I need to bring?
Just yourself, music to break to and closed toe, flat shoes. We highly recommend you wear socks and boots or other thick soled shoes. We have full face shields, coveralls, gloves and shoe covers for your protection.
- 2. Can I bring my own weapons?
We cannot allow you to bring your own weapons in due to our insurance requirements.
- 3. Can I bring my own breakables?
At present we do not allow guests to bring their own breakables in.
- 4. What am I breaking?
This depends on what we currently have in stock and which package you pick. Expect a variety of items including cars, computer monitors, televisions, laptops, desktops, alarm clocks, printers, copiers, fax machines, and lots of porcelain or ceramic plates/glasses/mugs/bowls!
- 5. Do you accept donations?
- 6. How much time do I have?
Each smash session is 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes depending on the package you choose. Please be aware that you MUST arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled session time to sign waivers and get safety gear on.
- 7. Do you take health insurance?
We are not set up to bill insurance companies but all of our sessions generate receipts which may be turned in for reimbursement. Use of a rage room is not an accepted medical therapy and we can't guarantee you'll see health benefits from purchasing a session with RageRVA.
- 8. Can I get pictures or video of my session?
Yes, we have several options available for your review on-site.
- 9. Is there an age restriction?
No one under the age of 18 can participate without the presence of their parent or legal guardian, and such parent/legal guardian are required to sign a waiver of liability for that person and be present in the room during the full session. Session participants must be at least 13 years of age.
- 10. Can I play music during my session?
Yes! You can pair your phone directly to our sound system. Please be sure to have your playlist ready - you won't have time to build one before your session.
- 11. What is your cancellation/refund policy?
Due to the unique nature of our business we have a strict cancellation / reschedule policy.
Cancellations: You may reschedule up to 2 hours prior to your appointment date and time at no additional charge.
You can cancel up to 48 hours prior to your appointment date and time. Your session balance will be loaded onto a gift card for you to use at another time. If you cancel after the 48 hour window you'll need to purchase and schedule a new session.
Late arrivals: Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled session. This gives you time to put on your safety gear, connect to our sound system and receive your smash orientation. If you are late your appointment time will be reduced accordingly. We do not refund late appointments.
All sales are final. No refunds will be issued.
- 12. Do you allow fire events in your rooms?
Sorry, we encourage you to burn calories, not items!
- 13. Can we byob?
Drinking and sledgehammers are a bad combination. Please arrive sober and get high on the fun of smashing stuff! We are a short walk/ride away from some of Richmond's finest nightlife after your session.
Participants under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will not be allowed to begin a session.
- 14. Do you allow smoking or vaping during sessions?
Rage RVA is a no smoking/vaping environment. You're going to need that lung power to make your session awesome anyway!
- 15. What if I am Late?
You should plan to arrive 15 minutes early for your smash session. If you have to be late please contact us right away - we have a very tight schedule and can't just "slip" in sessions in without inconveniencing guests who have arrived on time.
If you are late for your session you will not receive a refund, no exceptions.
- 16. Are masks required? I see pictures without them.
We require everyone coming into RageRVA to wear a mask. During your session you will also wear a full face shield. By request we can take your picture with your mask/helmet off, but you must put the mask back on immediately afterwards.
- 17. How many people can be smashing things at once?
For safety purposes we have limits on how many people can be in a room at one time.